Participation in games of chance is prohibited to persons under 18 years of age. WWin performs age verification of its players upon deposit/withdrawal requests. If it turns out that a minor has been taking bets, those bets will be cancelled and deposit returned to the player.
Users are able to define monthly amount they can deposit to their WWin account. That amount can be reduced at any time, but for it's increase to take into effect it has to elapse 72 hours from the time of the request. WWin customer service will gladly offer you additional information, but will not be able to nullify deposit limit.
WWin offers entertainment full of challenges to its players and therefore, thru responsible behaviour based on principles of fair play, ensures safe betting and that WWin is perceived as a reliable partner. Also, WWin asks you not to go over your financial limits.
Most people gamble within their means, but for some players excessive gambling may become a problem. It might help if you try to remember:
- gambling should be fun, not a way to earn money
- avoid forcing the loss restitution
- gamble only if you can stand the loss
- take notes of how much time and money you spend on gambling
- if you wish to take a break from gambling, you may use the self-exclusion option. WWin will close your account for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months or indefinitely (min. 6 months) depending on what you choose, during that period you will not be able to take bets.
- if you feel you should talk to someone about gambling addiction , contact GamCare
Resources on getting help and advice
Telephone number on which you can get professional help with gambling addiction prevention: 0808 8020 133 (local calls from UK)
Web sites where you can get information on professional help concerning addiction prevention: GamCare or Gamble Aware
If you believe that gambling took over your life or life of someone you know, following question may help you discovering if you have a problem:
Probability that you have serious gambling problems is greater the more questions you answered with a "Yes". If you wish to talk about it, call the anonymous number for the GamCare organization (0808 8020 133) or visit their website and look for more information.
- You are not going to work, university or school so you could gamble?
- You gamble so you could get away from your dull or miserable life?
- When you gamble and lose all of your money, do you feel lost and frustrated and wish you could gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble away every penny, even the money you need to get home?
- Have you ever lied about how much money or time you spent gambling?
- Were you ever criticized by others because of your gambling habits?
- Did you lose interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel like you need to get back the money you lost as soon as possible?
- Do quarrels, frustration or disappointment lead you to gambling?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?